domingo, 21 de junio de 2009

Sorry About the Delay

Sorry about not posting in so long. Life got in the way. Spent a week fighting various illnesses/ailments, then things seemed to keep piling up; but below the chapters continue and I'll try to get back on track. I have not stopped writing, however, in this absence of "blogs," and the book continues to flow with me now writing about Tahiti. It's hard to believe that it has almost been a full year since I returned to San Diego (which, if anyone is counting, marks this as the longest time I've spent in one place since I was seventeen--not that I'm counting, or complaining). I hope somebody enjoys this first draft, and remember that it's just that. I haven't so much as read what I've written yet. This is just what was written in the heat of the moment, transferred by copying and pasting.

Pura Vida!

No hay comentarios: